Ginger Pork Tenderloin
Ginger pork tenderloin recipe is simple easy Chinese food recipe. You only need a few ingredients but the food is delicious. Green onion, ginger, garlic is the three must have ingredients in Chinese kitchen. Chinese people think ginger is very good for health, especially in cold weather, because it helps to warm up the body. Here is the pork tenderloin selection for you. Chinesefoodsrecipe.com is an oriental cooking blog, where you can find the most authentic Chinese Recipes with pictures.
green onion: x 2
soy sauce: one tablespoon
1. Slice pork tenderloin as shown in the picture above.
2. Soak with cooking wine, salt and starch with water for 20 minutes.
3. Peel ginger.
4. Slice ginger to the same size as the pork tenderloin.
5. Cut green onion into pieces for reserve.
6. Heat pan first then add oil and sliced pork tenderloin.
7. Take out pork tenderloin after 4 minutes.
8. Fry ginger.
9. Add soy sauce when ginger changes color.
10. Add fried pork tenderloin.
11. Add green onion.
12. Add salt. Stir fry for 3 minutes, then it’s ready to serve.
1. Heat pan first then add oil. It can make food more tasty.
2. Dark soy sauce will be great for making this food.