Oyster Sauce Mushroom Beef
Oyster sauce mushroom beef is an ancient Chinese food. I ordred it a lot when I was attending college in mainland China. Make sure to soak mushroom in warm water for 10 minutes before cooking. If you like spicy taste, fry some dry red pepper in oil at the beginning. Chinesefoodsrecipe.com is an Authentic Chinese Recipes Blog, where you can find tons of Easy simple Chinese Food Recipes.
dark soy sauce
1. Wash and slice beef brisket,mushroom, green onion, then cut green onion into long pieces
2. Soak sliced beef briskets with soy sauce, dark soy sauce, salt, cooking wine, chicken powder and starch for 10 minutes
3. Add oil into soaked beef briskets
4. Fry ginger first then add beef brisket. Take out beef brisket until it changes color.
5. Stir fry onion
6. add mushroom
7. add beef briskets
8. add oyster sauce
9. add green onion and stir fry for 3 minutes. It is ready to serve!
1. Follow the texture lines when you cut beef brisket
2. Adding oil when you soak beef can make sliced beef soft
3. Oyster sauce soy sauce and dark soy sauce contain a lot salt, so just adding a little salt will be fine.