Sweet Potato Pork Tenderloin Stew
Sweet potato pork tenderloin stew is a popular homemade ancient Chinese food. There is an alternate cooking method, which is to fry white sugar cubes first, then add pork tenderloin, stir fry and add boiled water and sweet potato. It is actually a very simple cooking process and you’ll love the taste if you follow my steps below!
Chinesefoodsrecipe.com is Chinese food blog, where you can find the most simple easy Chinese recipes. Visit Yzenith support forum and leave your questions there. Check here for all stew recipes and pork tenderloin recipes.
dark soy sauce
light soy sauce
white sugar cubes
1. cut pork tenderloin into small cubes then soak in water for 30 minutes
2. wash and peel sweet potatoes
3. fry pork tenderloin with low heat and little oil
4. add cooking wine when you find pork tenderloin a little dry out
5. add one tablespoon of dark soy sauce and light soy sauce
6. add white sugar cubes
7. add boiled water to the level above pork tenderloin
8. add ginger,garlic,aniseed, and bay leaf
9. use high heat then low heat to stew
10. after stewing 7 minutes, add sweet potato cubes
11. continue to stew
12. wait until the liquid becomes a thicker sauce, then it’s ready to serve! Enjoy!
1. just use a little oil when you stir fry the pork because it will produce oil.
2. use boiled water can make pork soft and tasty
3. sweet potato is very easy to get smashed, so do not stir fry too many times.