Eggplant with Garlic Sauce
Eggplant with garlic sauce is one of the authentic Chinese recipes. It has a delicious and rich taste. It’s better not to peel its skin when eating eggplant. The skin has a lot of nutrition value, such as Vitamin C and Vitamin B. Eggplant can protect cardiovascular. It contains rich vitamin P, which can enhance the adhesion between the cells of the body focus, strengthen capillary elasticity, reduce capillary fragility and permeability, prevent micro vascular rupture and bleeding, and maintain the normal function of cardiovascular. Eggplant can also prevent gastric cancer. It contains solanine, which can inhibit the proliferation of tumor in the digestive system, for the prevention and treatment of gastric carcinoma. Besides this, eggplant contains Vitamin E, which can prevent bleeding and has anti-aging functions. People who eat eggplant often can keep the blood cholesterol level at a low level. If you like eggplant, you can also check out this recipe.
Ground pork: 20 g
Green pepper: 1
Green onion: 1
Ginger: 5 g
Garlic: 5 g
Soybean paste: 1 tablespoon
Cooking wine: 1 tablespoon
Fish flavored garlic sauce:
Soy sauce: 1 tablespoon
Vinegar: 1/2 tablespoon
Sugar: 1 teaspoon
Chopped green onion
Starch: mix 3 teaspoon of starch with 3 tablespoons of water
- Cut eggplant into strips, chop green pepper, green onion, ginger and garlic.
- Marinate ground pork in cooking wine for 10 minutes. Make the fish flavored garlic sauce (as described above) and stir to make sugar dissolve.
- Add 50 g oil to a pan. Fry eggplant strips until the strips become soft.
- Remove eggplant and set aside.
- Leave only a little oil in the pan. Stir fry ginger and garlic.
- Add a tablespoon of soybean paste. Stir fry until the color is red. The soybean paste is very salty, so be sure to control the amount.
- Add ground pork and stir fry until cooked.
- Add green onion, green pepper, fish flavored garlic sauce and a glass of water or soup. Cook until water is boiling.
- Add the eggplant strips. Cook until the the liquid gets thicker.
- Add starch with water. Stir fry well and sprinkle some green onion. Ready to serve!