Orange Flatfish is Simply Easy Chinese Recipe, but have a great nutrition, I Used to work in Chinese Restaurant, There is dish called Orange Chicken, The Chicken is covered with Stretch First and Fry then take out for reserving. This Recipe should more delicious.
- Flatfish 400 g,
- Orange x 2,
- garlic hop x 5(garlic is optional),
- sugar(depends on your taste),
- salt, rice wine,
- white pepper,
- Rice wine 1 table spoon,
- salt 6 g,
- sugar 2 tea spoon,
- white pepper (little),
- 1 table starch.
2. wash and drain Flatfish first then dice it to small piece, add rice wine, salt and white pepper mix thoroughly for 15 mins.
3. dice garlic to tiny pieces standby.(optional).
4. cut orange to half and Extrusion Orange Juice then add half table spoon starch and mix thoroughly.
5. add 1/2 starch to seasoning Flatfish pieces then mix thoroughly
6. pour Flatfish pieces to the wok with hot oil for a while, take out Flatfish pieces till them become fix with starch.
7. Reheat the oil and add Flatfish till them have golden color.
8. keep little oil in the wok after you take out Flatfish standby, add garlic and orange juice, sugar(sugar depends on your taste).
9. when the orange juice turn thick add Flatfish pieces, stir, it’s ready to serve.
Contributor: 木可家 (Organce Flatfish), If you like this recipe please give credit to Yzenith.com