Pan Fried Shrimp
Pan fried shrimp is one of the best food to serve with beer, wine or china liquor. This pan fried shrimp is a traditional Chinese Food. Chinese like garlic and ginger when they stir fry most kinds of food. If you do not like the shrimp heads, don’t waste them–try Shrimp Heads Oil. Chinesefoodsrecipe.com is an Oriental Cooking Blog, where you can find the easy Chinese food Recipes. Check here for all shrimp recipes.
dark soy sauce
1. Prepare all ingredients, diced ginger, garlic, and green onion.
2. Wash the shrimp.
3. Fry ginger and 1/2 green onion with salad oil
4. Add shrimp
5. Add cooking wine when shrimp turns red.
6. Add light soy sauce, dark soy sauce, sugar, salt, and chicken powder
7. Stir fry all the ingredients.
8. Add the rest green onion and garlic.
9. Add black pepper. It’s ready to serve!
1. Soy sauce will make shrimp taste salty, so you may not need to add salt.