Pineapple Pork Tenderloin
Pineapple pork tenderloin is an Authentic Chinese Food. This recipe receives a lot of attention from Chinese women. The taste is sweet and sour, such as sweet sour spareribs, sweet sour haritail, but if you prefer more salty, you can add a little bit salt.
1. wash pork tenderloin first and slide pork tenderloin , mix with cook wine,salt,white pepper,egg
2. cut pineapple,green pepper,yellow pepper and red pepper into same size of pork tenderloin
3. make seasoning with soy sauce,vinegar, sugar, ketchup and water
4. it’s about 3 tablespoon ketchup,2 tablespoon vinegar, 2 tablespoon sugar,1/2 tablespoon soy sauce, 1/4 bowl water, 1/2 tablespoon starch
5. cover the soaked pork tenderloin with flour
6. take out the extra flour from pork tenderloin
7. deep fry pork tenderloin to golden color and take out for reserve
8. fry seasoning first then add pineapple, green pepper, red pepper and yellow pepper
9. stir fry for 2 minutes then add golden color pork tenderloin
10. when you find the sauce almost dry, it’s ready.
1. the most authentic taste for this pineapple pork tenderloin if sweet and sour,but if you like more salty, you can just add a little salt.
2. it’s recommend do not fry seasoning for long to keep pork tenderloin crispy.
thank 美妈， you are the best mom and cook in the world, Yzenith is an authentic Chinese food recipes blog, if you like this please help me share this pineapple pork tenderloin recipe.