Chinese chicken salad (dressing) recipe is a very popular dish around the world. Western people like Caesar Salad or Grilled Chicken Salad, to name a few. They are delicious and easy to make. But if you stick with it for a few years, you may feel tired of it. Besides, the dressing is always the same flavor. Boring, right? So today I am going to show you a new possibility of making really tasteful chicken salad. It is one of my favorite Chinese cooking recipes site. You may have noticed that my traditional authentic Asian food recipes usually introduce a balance of meat and vegetables, such as Okra and Bacon Roll, best Moo Goo Gai Pan chicken recipe authentic or quick and easy tomato Egg drop soup recipe. Wondering how you can make this chicken salad as healthy as it sounds? I will tell you in a little bit!
Besides traditional beef cooking stew recipe, Chicken Salad is just another simple healthy Chinese cooking recipe I’ve always been using when we have a friends’ party or family reunion. This recipe requires you to boil the whole chicken first. If you don’t like this cooking method, you can also fry or grill the chicken to make another quick Chinese food—Chicken Lettuce Wrap. But for the best taste of the authentic Asian Chicken Salad, let’s follow the steps below!
- Whole chicken 1
- Cooking wine 30g
- Soy sauce 30g
- Vinegar 50g
- Sugar 10g
- Green onion
- Put the whole chicken along with some ginger to a pot of cold water.
- After the water is boiled, skim off the substances on the surface, and then add some cooking wine. Cover the pot and simmer for about 40 minutes.
- Remove the chicken.
- Cut the chicken to pieces.
- (Chinese chicken salad dressing recipe) Chop ginger, green onion and garlic. Add salt, sugar, soy sauce, vinegar, and spicy sauce if you like, to a bowl. This will serve as the sauce.
- Sprinkle the chicken with the sauce prepared in step 5.
- You can save the chicken broth for other use, such as making chicken noodle Soup.
- For a better taste and nutrition, feel free to add some vegetable slices, such as cucumber or lettuce.