Steam Rice Powder Spareribs
Steam rice powder spareribs is an innovative Chinese food, not an ancient Chinese food. Steam spareribs is very popular for breakfast in southern China, such as Hong Kong and Guang Zhou. Covering it with rice powder makes it tasty and look good. The spareribs can be fried or roasted, such as roast garlic spareribs, sweet sour spareribs, dry garlic ribs. Steamed food is very healthy and simple to cook.
seasoning for spareribs:
spareribs: 500 g
ginger: 3 pieces
cooking wine: 1 tablespoon
soy sauce: 1 tablespoon
oyster sauce: 1 tablespoon
five spices powder: 1 teaspoon (optimal)
salt: 1 teaspoon
chicken powder: 1 teaspoon
sugar: 1 teaspoon
powder for covering spareribs:
rice: 1/2 bowl
sticky rice: 1/3 bowl
aniseed: x 1
peppercorn: x 10
1. Wash spareribs and clean the blood. Then soak with seasoning.
2. Keep the spareribs with seasoning in refrigerator for an hour.
3. Prepare rice about 1/2 bowl, sticky rice 1/3 bowl, one aniseed and ten peppercorns.
4. Fry rice, sticky rice, aniseed, peppercorn until rice gets brown.
5. Pour fried rice in blender to make rice power for spareribs.
6. Add rice powder to the seasoning.
7. Mix well and make sure each sparerib is cover with the rice powder.
8. Place spareribs to glass container.
9. Steam the ribs in pressure cooker for 10 minutes. Then it’s ready to serve.
1. You can cook chicken or pork nuggets by using the same rice powder.
2. If you do not have pressure cooker, it should take about 30 minutes.