Drunk Eggs (Beer and Eggs)
Attention: Beer or Egg lovers!
Do You Think Beer is Only Kind of Drink? Or Pour it Away When You Can Not Drink it All? Now Ready For Some Change? ( This is Recipe, So it is Not About Beer and Eggs can Chicken-_-) With Our Beer Flavored Eggs, You Can Have a More Cheerful and Healthy Breakfast or Afternoon Snacks. Try it, Tell us How You Like it!
- Remaining Beer 12 oz
- Eggs 6
- Soy Sauce 5 g
- Sugar 5 g
- Clean all eggs surface. pour some cold water into the wok, and add some salt.
- Turn off the gas after water boiled with high heat. keep the eggs in the wok for another 5 Minutes then wash with cold water again.
- Peel off all the eggshells
- Prepare beer, soy sauce and sugar
- Draw few lines on the eggs surface with a knife
- Put beer, soy sauce and sugar into the wok. boil with high heat
- Do not cover the wok in case it spills out.
- Stir the eggs often for even coloring
- Cook with low heat until the sauce is fully absorbed